iMMAP is an international non-profit organization registered in the USA and France to provide information management support to partners who respond to humanitarian and development challenges. Over 18 years, iMMAP has significantly worked on changing people’s lives through its basic philosophy, which is better data leads to better decisions which lead to better outcomes.
The tender should be presented in two separate envelopes:
- Technical Proposal envelope shall contain the following documents:
- Copy of Company Registration in Jordan
- Signed and stamped Annex II-CERTIFICATION STATEMENT
- Technical proposal as per instructions in Annex I-Format of Proposal
- Financial proposal envelope shall contain the following documents:
- Financial proposal as per instructions in Annex III- Financial Proposal
Tender envelopes must be submitted to the location specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) Annex I-Format of Proposal. And according to the date specified in the calendar of events.
iMMAP is planning to select one or multiple service providers to establish framework agreements.
To visualize the Request for Proposal (RFP) details and documentation requested for your candidature, kindly follow the link:
RFP Tax and Social Security Consultancy and Auditing Service Provider