iMMAP is an international non-profit organization registered in the USA and France to provide information management support to partners who respond to humanitarian and development challenges. Over 18 years, iMMAP has significantly worked on changing people’s lives through its basic philosophy, which is better data leads to better decisions which lead to better outcomes.
The tender should be submitted via the email in two separate proposals: one technical proposal document and one financial proposal document in the same email in order to evaluate their proposal.
- Technical Proposal document shall contain the following:
- Copy of Company Registration
- Technical proposal as per instructions in Annex I-Format of Proposal
- Signed and stamped Annex II-CERTIFICATION STATEMENT
- Financial Proposal document shall contain the following:
- Financial proposal as per instructions in Annex III- Financial Proposal
Tender proposals must be submitted to the email specified in the Request for Proposal (RFP) Annex I-Format of Proposal and according to the date specified in article “3.4 Calendar of Events”.
iMMAP is planning to select one service provider to establish the contract.
To visualize the Request for Proposal (RFP) details and documentation requested for your candidature, kindly follow the link: RFP Project Evaluation